1. I own a pair of Pajama Jeans. I live in them. But, interestingly enough, I’ve never slept in them.
2. Scatology is the scientific study of excrement. Who knew? And you’re welcome.
3. In his book Linchpin: Are You Indispensable, Seth Godin says, “It’s not an effort contest. It’s an art contest.” I agree with that.
4. Maybe someday when I get an email with the word “Beloved” in the subject line it will be from someone like George Clooney, and not some spammer promising me a million-dollar inheritance if I just provide certain info, like my birthday, social security number, and bra size.
5. I’m recording a podcast today with children’s author Katie Davis who wants to talk to me about all things Facebook. She’s taken my FB obsession for expertise. Hope I don’t disappoint. I’ll announce when the podcast is live. She also talks about me in her latest podcast, which you can listen to here.
6. Bored? Try coffin racing.
7. Just finished reading one of my favorite author’s latest books: Some Assembly Required: A Journal of My Son’s First Son by Anne Lamott and Sam Lamott. I swear, the woman gets in my head and can read my thoughts and fears and dreams and everything.
What random thoughts have you had this week? Share some in the comments.