1. Lately, three boxes have been controlling my life: inbox, outbox, cat box.
2. If you’ve been with someone long enough, everything holds a memory.
3. Human knees are ugly, even on models and hot guys. We’re essentially walking around in version 1.0 knees, people.
4. Realization #334: I like ’em tall, dark, and tortured, apparently.
5. I get that funeral homes are running a business and that they should embrace social media like any other business, but it’s still weird to see them pop up on FB and Twitter.
6. Blah boink what is this Poop heh! That’s how I feel about the Republican primary (and I imagine it’s how I’ll feel about the general election as well).
7. “Rain on the West Side Highway, red light at Riverside: the more I live the more I think two people together is a miracle.” RIP, Adrienne Rich. And thank you.
Wishing my readers a blessed Passover and a blessed Easter. Peace! xoxo