7 Random Thoughts on a Thursday
1. A made bed is so overrated.
2. Joy is the best makeup. — Anne Lamott
3. I have a new Twitter follower who is on the fast track to winning the Best Twitter Handle award for June: Stubby Freckle Butt (@MrStubbsSays)
4. I think someone should make a video called “Making Books Out of Nothing at All” to the music of Air Supply’s “Making Love Out of Nothing at All.”
5. I might have been an Air Supply fan back in the day, and I might have had their cassette.
6. Tommy Lee Jones in jeans = hot (from his appearance in The Fugitive).
7. A friend of mine told me I am no longer young. He says anyone under 35 is young, but, at the age of 39, I’m middle aged. Theoretically, he’s right. But if I went to Jamaica and got hit on the head with a coconut and died as a result, people would say, “But she was so young.”
What random thoughts have you had this week? Share in the comments. #7RandomThoughts